Monday 21 October 2013

Presentation-Camera Angles

In today's Media studies lesson, we had to present a presentation. For my homework I had to create a presentation and collage using Photoshop. For this presentation I had to choose a particular topic of my choice.
 
 For the collage I had to take pictures of my dog, using different camera angles. Once I had taken the pictures at different angles, I had to use Photoshop to edit these photos, and add different effects to them. This meant I had to change the lighting of an image, change the effect of the image from colour to black and white. When taking these photos, I had to consider different camera angles, these included:
 
Wide shot-Shows the entire person or area. They establish the scene.
  • Medium shot-Frame the subject
  • Medium close up-Shots show the subject in more detail
  • Close up-Show a particular part of your subject
  • Extreme close up-Much tighter, close up shots
  • High angle shots-The shot is higher than the subject of the picture
  • Flat angle shots-The camera is on the same level as the subject of the picture
  • Low angle shots-Camera is lower than the subject of the picture
  • Long shot-Subject of the picture is surrounded by other material
  •  
    My presentation had to explain all of the different camera angles that I used and why I used them. My presentation also introduced my theme and the camera angles that I used. There is a different slide for each camera angle and an example image of this camera angle.
     
    My presentation on camera angles:
     
     

    1 comment:

    1. WWW: You had enough detailed pictures and information that you could keep talking about which just flowed as you spoke about it, you also had alot of images in your collage which made it a very detailed, accurate collage with plenty of detail.

      EBI: When you are speaking, instead of reading all off the board, cut it down and read the important sections so that you are also interacting with your audience, also try cut down the writing so just the important parts are involved.

      ReplyDelete