Monday 6 January 2014

4) Who would be the audience for your media product?

The audience for my media product is aged 14-18 females, in full time education, either studying GCSE’s, A-levels or looking to go to university, which is quite a big range for this school magazine, but I believe that this is a suitable age range for the type of magazine that I am promoting, this is backed up with the price of the magazine. Due to the age range of the magazine, you need to ensure that the price is affordable for that age range. When talking about my target audience, there is a number of things that need to be considered, especially because it is a school magazine. When designing the magazine, I had to take into consideration the age and gender of my target audience. I needed to ensure that because it is based on school life, it wasn’t everything that they see in an average school day, I needed to make it interesting for them to read. The school is an all-girls school and therefore I feel that it would be more appealing for the audience if it was only targeted at females.

No comments:

Post a Comment