Friday 29 November 2013

Magazine-Front Cover

In today's media studies lesson, I finished creating the front cover of my magazine. To create the front cover of my magazine, I used Photoshop.
 
I had to follow my first draft of the magazine to ensure that I included all of the different magazine features. This meant that I had to include:
 
-Masthead
-Headline
-Splash
-Main Cover lines
-Date line
-Main image was in the centre of the page
-Lure
-Main Cover lines
-Kicker & Explanatory Text
-Barcode
 
This first draft helped me when creating my magazine cover, because I was aware of where everything needed to be placed. I used many different on Photoshop techniques, For example, I used the quick selection tool, I used this to crop around my photos and get rid of anything I didn't want to include.
 
I had to ensure that all of the colours I used stood out from the background and that they were clear and easy to read.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment