Sunday 10 November 2013

First Draft Feedback

In today's media studies lesson, I had to peer assess Beth's first draft of her magazine cover. Beth had to peer assess my first draft. She gave me feedback on what I  did well on my magazine cover draft. She filled in a word document of questions and assessed how well I done each section.

Below, you will find the feedback that Beth gave me on my magazine cover draft:



After I got feedback from my first draft, I started to plan my photo shoot. The photo shoot plan had 3 different pictures that i can take. This meant that if the first one didn't go to plan, i could rely on the second picture. This also means that when I come to take my pictures, I will have a range of picture ideas and i can include one of these as the main image on my magazine cover. 
Below you will find my photo shoot plan: 

No comments:

Post a Comment