Wednesday 20 November 2013

Creating My Magazine Front Cover-20/11/13

In today's Media Studies lesson, I started to create the front cover of my magazine.

Before the lesson, I had to ensure that I took all of the photos that I wanted to use on my main cover, this included the main image that will be in the centre of the page. To help me take these photos, I used my photoshoot plan that I created in the previous lesson.

I used the skills that I learnt at the beginning of the year on Photoshop to help me start to create my front cover. I also used my first inital design of the magazine, so that I knew what I had to include on the front cover of my magazine and how I wanted to lay out the front cover of the magazine. This included, a barcode, main image, headline, date line etc. I made sure that I made the main image stand out from the rest of the page and I ensured that it was in the centre of the page. On photoshop, I had to edit my image, to make sure the lighting was correct and if I wanted to crop it I can crop it.

I will complete the front cover of my magazine using Photoshop, in my next media studies lesson. During this lesson I will ensure that the front cover of the magazine, includes all of the features a magazine should have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment