Monday 10 March 2014

Double Page Spread First Draft & Feedback

Before, I start to create Double page spread, I need to ensure that I have an idea of where I want everything to be placed on my double page spread and that I follow the rules and conventions of a normal magazine cover. 

When designing the draft of my magazine, I had to think about:
  • Where I am going to place the content
  • Where I am going to place any images
  • Text fonts/sizes and colours
  • How I am going to edit any images
  • What content I am going to include (interviews etc)

I am going to use this draft to help me create my Double page spread and to ensure that I know where I am going to place everything on the page.

 My  double page spread draft:

Feedback:

I like the idea of images going along the top of the page and being black and white and the rest of the page being in colour.

I think you may need to make the headline is a bit bigger or you could put it next to the main image on the left hand side of the page.

I think it is also important that you include page numbers as this is an important convention of a magazine.


Again, you need to make sure the colours and text styles are consistent throughout the magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment